I am Milli. I am a kitty. I am a silly. I am silly Milli kitty and this is my blog.

Hello. I am Milli Kitty. I am sweet and irresistible - just ask my family - especially Buttercup Kitty! (hehe) =^.^=

My favorite girl, Sarah, left for college yesterday. I am writing this blog to keep in touch with her.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Supporting Cast



Okay friends and fans I think it is time I introduce you to some of the other key players around here.  Of course, I am the one, the only Milli Kitty, and a SUPERSTAR! However, here are some of the supporting cast members. 

But first, let me tell you some of the wonderful things there are to know about me.  Well, I love weekends and holidays.  It is when my people (aka my servants) are home more.  This gives them the good fortune to play and snuggle with me more frequently and for longer duration than during the week.  Sometimes, my girl Sarah even pops by.  Weekends and holidays are the best!

I also like to play fetch.  Momma will throw a toy and if I feel like it I will run get it and, yes, bring it back so she can throw it again!  Sometimes I will even bring her a string or something if she isn't paying me enough attention so that she will get the hint and play with me.

I wish I could get Buttercup and Black Cat to play with me.  They are such old fuddy-duddies sticks-in-the-mud. I run, I pounce, I attack... and they take me so seriously... "hiss, hiss this and hiss, hiss that"  I just want to play already.  Speaking of the "others".  Here they are...

Here is the Buttercup Kitty.  And yes, I can admit she is quite the "looker" if you are into the fluffy type.


Momma says Buttercup is a "lover not a fighter" and for me to stop picking on her.  I can't help it.  Chasing her is so fun.  She likes to chase sunbeams and laser light and to sleep and to snuggle with momma and daddy. 


Here is the big BC - Black Cat Kitty.  He's big, he's bad...(good bad) yet he runs from little ol me.  I like the guy (a lot if I have to admit it).  I just wish he would stop hissing and play with me.

Daddy is right, Momma needs to take more photos of Black Cat!  His photos are significantly (p < 0.05) fewer than those of me and those of Buttercup. Black Cat likes the great outdoors.  He likes to hunt for gifts for the family.  In my eyes he is a rock star. 

Of course, I can't leave without a Daily Milli photo.  This one is was taken by my favorite photographer, you know who, my girl Sarah.

Ready?  Wait for it... wait for it... 





I can hear the collective "OH HOW ADORABLE!!!" from across the northern hemisphere.

4 comments:

  1. From Aunt Marilyn: Cara Milli, you are laying on the same green blanket like the one that we have, you have such great taste. Usually Hon & Ted are not allowed on the blanket. Instead I put a special sheet over my bed before they jump up on it. They possibly could be a little dirty.
    You are just so playful. I can't believe how smart you are, chasing toys & bringing them back. We love the photos of Buttercup, she is so bellissima. Black cat is bello & such the great hunter. Your girl took such an adorable photo of you. It looks like your portrait.
    We love all of you, Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Milli, I second all the emotions that Aunt Marilyn voiced. We know cute when we see it. Tell your cat pals hi for me, and of course, your humans !

    Love, Grandma Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I now think it is time to change the name of this post from Daily Milli to Monthly Milli.

    Poor Milli....

    Wooie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog now should be Yearly Milli according to Wooie.

    Wooie

    ReplyDelete