I am Milli. I am a kitty. I am a silly. I am silly Milli kitty and this is my blog.

Hello. I am Milli Kitty. I am sweet and irresistible - just ask my family - especially Buttercup Kitty! (hehe) =^.^=

My favorite girl, Sarah, left for college yesterday. I am writing this blog to keep in touch with her.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Daily Milli Day - Does anyone really know what day it is?

Each day begins with me looking darn cute. 

See...



Then I like to eat, play and chase Buttercup.Sometimes I like to snuggle. I also like to hide things from momma.  I have several of her pens.  I also took one of her socks from the bottom of the stairs to the upstairs guest room.  It was funny when she couldn't find it later.  I am a little mischievous sometimes. 

2 comments:

  1. Good kitty!
    Humans are fun to play tricks on, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Aunt Marilyn: Dearest Milli, you have been very playful lately. We love to keep up with your antics. The girls & I stayed inside all day because it rained. They had to content themselves with staying in the hall. They are not allowed to go up & down the stairs without permission, like you are. They might play tricks on us too.
    Amore & baci

    ReplyDelete