I am Milli. I am a kitty. I am a silly. I am silly Milli kitty and this is my blog.

Hello. I am Milli Kitty. I am sweet and irresistible - just ask my family - especially Buttercup Kitty! (hehe) =^.^=

My favorite girl, Sarah, left for college yesterday. I am writing this blog to keep in touch with her.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Daily Milli Day 9

My girl Sarah came home this weekend!


She had to come see me- 'cause I am so darn cute and irresistible!  We celebrated my 4 month old birthday by snuggling and playing and playing and snuggling some more.  I had a yummy fish and shrimp cake topped with cream cheese icing - my favorite! Buttercup and Black Cat did not help blow out the candles.  We still have to take turns in different parts of the house.  Momma says I need to learn my manners and not harass the other kitties as much.  I say the other kitties need to learn that there is a new sheriff in town and her name is Milli Kitty!

In honor of my 4 month birthday I will post some photos of me through the months...


My first day


Chilling
aw, i is cute!

2 comments:

  1. From Aunt Marilyn: We love all of your photos. You are so...cute & so smart. I love cheese also, it is one of my favorite foods. Happy 4 mos old! I read that cats have the largest eyes of all mammals relative to their size. Yours are so large, green, & shiny, making you even more irresistible. Your cousins Honey & Teddi, your Uncle Bill & I went on a super long walk Sat night. We saw bats, donkeys, & heard crickets. We came home all tuckered out. Amore & baci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milli, you are absolutely adorable! Happy 4 month birthday. We'd love to visit and play, but, we're Guinea Pigs so we'll just keep in touch online. We also love your Momma & your girl. Tell them hello for us. And don't forget, keep the humans wrapped around your paw--looks like you're on top of that already!
    Love,
    Betty & Lulu

    ReplyDelete