I am Milli. I am a kitty. I am a silly. I am silly Milli kitty and this is my blog.

Hello. I am Milli Kitty. I am sweet and irresistible - just ask my family - especially Buttercup Kitty! (hehe) =^.^=

My favorite girl, Sarah, left for college yesterday. I am writing this blog to keep in touch with her.

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daily Milli Day 1

Yesterday, my girl Sarah, moved away to college.  She will have a wonderful time there but I know she will miss me cause I am so darn cute so I will try to keep her up to date with my 'going-ons' and what-not.

After the momma and papa got home from Tuscaloosa, momma played with me upstairs.  We watched Say Yes to the Dress- Altanta.  Mostly, we just played and snuggled.  About midnight Black Cat went outside and momma opened the downstairs.  I had run of the house all night except for Buttercup's bedroom.  I slept in a bit this morning in one of my favorite places - under SS's dresser. 

Since then I've been running around the house pouncing here and there.  I tried to eat momma's computer and the telephone cord.  I like teasing momma with jumping on the table when she and papa are trying to eat.  I also like to try to eat whatever any of the people are eating.  My favorite is cheese.  Sarah always let me eat her food.  Momma and papa won't let me so much. 

I am almost four months old and I am darn cute. 

Happy Day One

Love,
Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment