I am Milli. I am a kitty. I am a silly. I am silly Milli kitty and this is my blog.

Hello. I am Milli Kitty. I am sweet and irresistible - just ask my family - especially Buttercup Kitty! (hehe) =^.^=

My favorite girl, Sarah, left for college yesterday. I am writing this blog to keep in touch with her.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Daily Milli Day 2

Okay.  So I know I won't be able to write every day, so "Daily" Milli is probably a stretch but it is difficult to type without thumbs and with these pads on my paws but "Daily Milli" just sounded much better than "Weekly Milli" so there.

Today, my good friend Robert Potts came to see me.  He has such a crush on me (but who doesn't - I am the amazing Milli!). I showed him how to chase Buttercup up the stairs.  Later on lots of the family came by.  Aunt Suzanne, Uncle Curtis, Uncle Larry, Great Nonnie, and Cousins Mariam, Jamie, Paige and new baby Collin.  They all told me over and over how cute I am (I know!) as I looked out upon the mear mortals from my perch on the steps.  I don't understand why Buttercup hides and misses out on all this craziness.  These people are crazy!  But I like silliness so I watch them do this and that. 

Momma is loving the Eat, Love, Pray book she is reading.  I keep trying to eat it.

Too much action today.  I think I will curl up for a much needed nap. 

Love to my favorite gal!

Milli

No comments:

Post a Comment